Tuesday, February 17, 2026

 February 12, 2026

I am assigned as one of the observers for classroom observation indicators for the Tabuena teachers for the ECP reclass applicants. For my team, I had Mam Jovita as my partner observer while Mam Lelia teamed up with Mam Jenny. 

There were 9 teachers assigned to us. We started at 8:00 am observing, taking notes, providing TAs to teachers after their demo lesson. They signed the Inter- observer Agreement form, indicating that they agreed to the rating they received.  We finished about 11:30 am then the Office of the Provincial Governor  ordered the suspension/cancellation of classes in the afternoon. 

I immediately informed the OIC of the school and asked him to monitor the orderly dismissal of classes after the last period. 

After lunch, I decided not to go back to school since the order also affects all Non-teaching personnel assigned at schools. 

I slept for about 2 hours then proceeded to the flower shop to order a bouquet of flowers for Jinky PB. then I I had a haircut at Calle Nueva. 

At about 7 pm, i went to City Village to ask Mam Macel to give a bouquet of roses I ordered online to mam Jinky. Together with it is a card with a pop-up rose. Of course there is a long heartfelt letter in it expressing my gratitude for her love and patience to me. I know that my efforts might not be reciprocated but who cares-Im happy when she's happy. No matter what happens, my heart will always be with her. 



 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment