Tuesday, June 9, 2026

 During the Brigada Eskwela Division Kick-off at Sorsogon National High School Covered Court, as I entered the venue a colleague of mine who I considered to be a friend, approach me. He asked me, if I am willing, in the spirit of volunteerism and bayanihan of Brigada Eskwela, if I will allow him as a volunteer to clean one of the water tanks in the school. I did not speak a single word. I just  move my head sideways to express my disapproval. Then he asked a follow-up question- "Habo mo?" I nodded my head. Then I proceeded to the other side of the aisle. 

I am done talking to him. After all the things he did to me, he does not deserve a minute of my time. As long as I am in service I will never collaborate with him. Im done. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment